Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Postcard to Ella Kohlhepp - October 9 1905

A postcard Fred wrote to Ella and his family in October 1905:

Durenast by Thun Oct 9th 05

Ella + children,

No letter has come from you yet. I hope you have received my letters. Examin[e] this card closely + you will find the house marked, where I spent one night with a friend. When you write let me know how you are progressing with the work on the house. I wish you were hear with me to enjoy the sights with me I am making many friends the people are friendly + loveing. Does Viva look for me yet and cry papa. I am getting along well my health is splended. I have been traveling about considerable. When you write again you can address Durenast bei Thun, Mt. Bern, Switzlerland



NOTE: The marked home looks to be in the bottom right of the picture -- see the black circular mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment